Finding the slices of heaven.

Friday, October 13, 2006

EEEEeeeeeek!

I was on my way to pick up my daughter and a car pulled in front of me. I was startled. On the back of the seat sat this tiny thing sitting with its back to me. I thought "Heck that looks like a black bat!" Ewww! Should I pull them over? Should I warn them?



Then the little horrid creature turned its head to the side. It was a teeny tiny dog, hanging on for dear life with every twist and turn. Eeek. A dog that looked like a bat. Yuck. But I felt bad for the poor thing as the driver wove in and out of traffic. It's tiny legs trying to hold on. That's crazy dangerous!

I'll stick with my dog. She looks like....surprisingly enough.... a dog! hee hee

5 comments:

lioux said...

Angel, I see you've added links on your posts. Try this: In another browser window draft your comments in the "create post" section of your account(so you can highlight the word[s] and add a link), and then copy and paste into the "leave your comment" section on whosever blog.

Does this make sense? If not let me know.

Oh, and that poor puppy.

lioux said...

Oh, and also...This is very important...after you see the link you've created in the preview mode, click the tab that says "Edit HTML".

It will show you all the code you will need to copy and then paste into the "leave a comment" section.

Angel said...

Thanks Lioux!

I will be sure to try this a.s.a.p. For now I'm battling a migraine of exponential proportions.

I can't thank you enough and you will find out at least by Monday if I succeeded in following your directions.

lioux said...

No Problemo. I'm dealing with my own migraine named C-W D here.

Feel better.

Angel said...

Hee hee....

Massive doses of Excedrin seem to be working. Thanks for your well wishes!