Finding the slices of heaven.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Insomnia sucks....

I hate not being able to sleep. I know I'm tired but my brain won't shut down. With hubby gone the bed isn't as warm as it usually is...*pout* and I have two stories rattling around in my noggin. I started one and the second is there but I don't have the ambition to start it.

I also know I need to revamp my novel. I'm still waiting to hear word from the publisher I contacted about it and I think I know how to make it extremely marketable. That needs done and I need an agent ...............and a new second editor. I have one great editor and I used to have a second one but he had life issues to take care of and so I'm down to one. I liked having two since they had different perspectives.

Too many different thoughts bouncing around in my head. I wish it would just stop! Please. I have a soccer game to go to at 8:30 am and with hubby not here to help it will be mayhem. *sigh* Sleep....please come to me. I'm shutting off again to try one last time.

2 comments:

Retail Zombie said...

I could edit. ti for yuo

Angel said...

LMAO.....you crack me up. It's late and what you typed looked normal for a second. Darn I need to sleep. hee hee