Finding the slices of heaven.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Ewww he's a bad A**

Last night I sat down to watch CSI Miami. I know.... I have expressed my extreme dislike of David Caruso but I like the show as a whole and he is a part. So the sum of all the parts outweighs my dislike of one actor.

I was shocked that the opening, before it went screaming into "The Who" song, that 'H' as they call him, did NOT put his sunglasses on. Wow.


But later he did utter the completely so cool words, "Burn baby, burn" after taking a 15 minute drive to a remote location so that a bomb that only had 4 minutes left could explode in it without hurting innocent people. Come on, writers. Do you really think we believe he could get that far out of Miami proper within 4 minutes? While I'm on the topic of believable, do they really think we believe that David Caruso's character is that big of a bad a**?

I don't. Nope.

No comments: