Finding the slices of heaven.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Pudding...more than good eats...

My freshman year in college a friend and I signed up for chocolate pudding wrestling. She and I were the "Foxy Ladies" and came walking out to Jimi Hendrix's song of the same name.

We were set to tag team wrestle two guys. They were not huge or of the athletic type....that's all I'll say about them

Now mind you....I'm 60" tall (5' exactly.) My friend was 5'11. Back then I wore a size 7...not too small but not huge. We both wore biking shorts and our hair in braids which made us quite slippery. It was so much fun and the crowd voted us the winners! Woo hoo!

I sucked at wrestling but I did shock one guy by picking him up slightly and throwing him into the pudding. He repaid me in kind. I had pudding in unsightly places but would do it again in a heartbeat!



(ps...that is me wrestling in college, I'm in the black not showing the skin..that's the guy. You can't really see me at all what with the pudding and the guy there. Plus the picture is shaky. It's from far away with me slamming him. hee hee. I might be a size 3 now but I have mommy muscles, I bet I could slam him again. *snicker*)

2 comments:

Retail Zombie said...

Where does one get that much pudding? lol

Angel said...

I have NOOOO idea. It was watery...blachhh. And messy. LOL

The company was hired by the school. You know, they also did jello wrestling. That intrigued me too. I'm goofy though.