Finding the slices of heaven.

Monday, October 23, 2006

My own KB rant....


Bear with me (all 6 of you that read my blog LMAO) I'm about to go on a KB style rant.

I went out on a grocery shopping excursion and let me say that normally I enjoy such trips. It's a chance for a stay-at-home lady like me to get out and about. I make sure I dress nicely and fix my hair and makeup so that I make the most of my time out. If I turn a head or two in the process *bonus*. But today.....

First off! The lady at the grocery store that checked me out was suited for this time of year (hint: Halloween) because she was a grade A (b)witch. Not a smile, hello....nadda. Now I'm no social butterfly but I like to say hello and make small talk. I like to think that I spread a bit of sunshine but today... This lady just SUCKED the happiness out of me. To add to that she was slower than molasses on a snail and she couldn't bag for sh*t!! Tell me do you think bananas should be set on top of a bag full of wrapped raw chicken? How about my bags of mini candy bars with jars of spaghetti sauce?! Holy sh*t!

Secondly... there are FARRRRRR too many bad drivers on the road. I had a woman traveling 12 in a 45. I kid you not! She was anticipating a turn 200 yards away! I nearly blew a blood vessel! Then I witnessed a person make a left turn on RED! Now I don't know about other necks of the woods but we here in PA aren't supposed to do such a thing.....especially since cars were coming the other way....close....damn close!

And lastly, I don't care what anyone else says it's too darn cold. Okay, yeah, I wore an athletic skirt but brrrrr. I just got the cute little athletic skirt and had to wear it (I should have checked the weather forecast...my bad.) And I'm pretty sure I might have flashed a few people in the last store. Hey, I didn't know the skirt rode up like that. *blush* Then I get home and it starts to snow! Ugh. On the bright side, only 6 more months of that....*sigh, double sigh*

4 comments:

Retail Zombie said...

Very nice rant.... A++

Angel said...

Thank you, Sensei.

lioux said...

"Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will."

Yoda

Angel said...

You didn't need to write yoda... I knew the voice with which you used.

I had a kintner moment, you had a yoda moment. Nuff said.