Finding the slices of heaven.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Halloween hoooplah

Today was my daughter's preschool Halloween party since she doesn't have school on Halloween. She was Ariel with red sprayed hair and all. And mommy volunteered to help with the party. Ahhh an hour and a half with over a dozen 4-5 year olds. Good times, good times. To top it off, I had to dress up. Have you seen the costumes out there for us women? Holy slut central! Well I managed to wholesome it up as a dog. I mean I can dress up like that for an adult party, of course with hubby around I might not make it out the door. *snicker*

That reminds me, I've got to carve the pumpkins this weekend. If I'm going to do four I need hubby's help.

2 comments:

lioux said...

You could always be Co-Worker Dan for Halloween. All you need is a Girl Scout® uniform and then annoy everyone by NOT baking the cookies they've ordered.

Angel said...

You know, some how I doubt me in a girl scout uniform would have the same effect as it would on CW-D. *chuckle* Well, maybe for you *wink*