Finding the slices of heaven.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Song in my brain...

I have three songs in my head.....

"Addicted" by Kelli Clarkson

It's like your a drug
It's like your a demon
I can't face down
It's like I'm stuck
It's like I'm running from you all the time
And I know I let you have all the power
It's like the only company I seek is misery all around
It's like your a leech
Sucking the life from meIt's like I can't breathe
Without you inside of me
And I know I let you have all the power
And I realize I'm never gonna quit you over timeIt's like I can't breatheIt's like I can't see anythingNothing but youI'm addicted to you.

Neil Diamond's "Play Me"

You are the sun
I am the moon
You are the words
I am the tune
Play me

And Gwen Stefani's "Hollaback Girl"

Uh huh, this is my shit
All the girls stomp your feet like this
A few times I've been around that track
So it's not just gonna happen like that
Because I ain't no hollaback girl
I ain't no hollaback girl


I often wonder...... if I had a theme song....what would it be?

1 comment:

lioux said...

Great. Now I've got "Since You've Been Gone" stuck in my head.