Finding the slices of heaven.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Wedding singer funny

In finding that last quote from the wedding singer I found more that made me laugh. Here are some.


David (Steve Buscemi): "When my brother Harrold asked me to be the best man at his wedding, I was like of course man. You've always been ther for me, like when I was in rehab, and like the time I couldn't find my car. Cause Harrold has always been the dependable one, and I've always been the screwed up one. Right dad? Why can't you be more like your brother? Harrold would never beat up his landlord. But uh, newsflash pop, Harrold ain't so perfect. Remember that time in Puero Rico when we picked up those two uh, well I guess they were prostitutes but I don't remember paying."

Robbie: "Ok, how about that."

David: "How about that. I'm a person too pop bleep damnit. I'm a person too."

Father of Groom (Jack Nisbet): "You're a moron"

Robbie: "Ok, the best man everybody."

David: "The best man. The better man."


Or this one!!

Robbie: "You know what's funny, some of us will never find true love. Like take for instance me, and I'm pretty sure that guy right there, and that lady with the sideburns, and basically everybody at table nine."

And one hubby likes:

Robbie: "Now, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up."

No comments: