Finding the slices of heaven.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

I can't believe Madden makes money doing that?

I don't care what anyone else thinks, I can't believe that Madden makes money to call a football game, especially a prime-time game. He not only sounds like he has a tongue the size of a cow but he also says the stupidest shit!

Obvious things like 'the team that scores the most points will win the game.' I mean....COME ON! Duh!! Mr. Obvious.

I'll add to this blog statement as I hear the inane blabbering of this man....


Okay...here is one to add.... "If you like defense with your dessert, then this game is for you." WTF is that?! Wouldn't you like to get paid a ton of money to say that stupid shit?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.

I can't believe the football hype. My hubby is a football junkie. And I am his opposite:)

Angel said...

Either you're a fan of a team or you're not. Either you like football or you don't.

Either way....I can't believe Madden gets paid to do that.

btw....I am a fan of my team. If I wasn't, I wouldn't have Madden on the TV at all.