Finding the slices of heaven.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Funny monkeys....hee hee

Let me just say that the CareerBuilders commercials with the man working alongside monkeys never fails to make me laugh.

The last one that was just on was hysterical. It had the guy trying to give a presentation with a lazer pointer to the monkeys as they all have laser pointers too. There were a dozen tiny red lights on the screen. Then they were pointing it at his tush and then his crotch......hahahahaha.....

If you don't believe it will be funny....check it out and let me know.

www.careerbuilder.com/tv/Default.aspx Select the commercial named "Pointer." Tell me if you laugh or not.

4 comments:

Retail Zombie said...

yeah, I love those. Im thinking about upgrading my co-workers to monkeys. Ive had enough of C-WD.

lioux said...

I Love, Love, Love those commercials.

Monkey Bob said...

I think that these are the funniest TV commercials that I have seen in a long time. My favorite is the HR person interviewing monkeys. You can find it at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4WVZDljBfk&mode=related&search=

Enjoy!

Angel said...

I see that you really like monkeys monkey bob. Thanks for sharing!