Finding the slices of heaven.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Saturday saturation


Last night was nice playing Bunko with the ladies. We didn't go to see the band, *sigh* but the wine went more to my head than I thought so I was kind of happy to go home. I would have loved going to see the band but going alone was never an option.

Today my son's soccer game was cancelled. It was the last game of the fall season and the rain had made the field so bad that it was under water. Not before my son ran around the muddy, wet field getting muddy enough to have to get his clothes all boy-dirty. LOL.

Tonight I'm doing something that's foreign to me..... have dinner just with hubby out. The kids have a party and we have 2-1/2 hours to ourselves. *gasp* Then hubby will play poker with the guys in our housing plan. We are so cleche. LOL.

No comments: