Finding the slices of heaven.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Blog-a-licious

I haven't been blogging. I've been busy. Imagine that. LOL

Today was a fun-filled day at the dentist. My son was so cooperative and one in a flash but my daughter made it an ordeal. The good news is that we all have no cavities. My son has a split tooth in a tooth they previously filled but since it's a baby tooth and isn't causing problems they're letting it go. Hmmm.

Tonight we watched one of my daughter's Christmas presents from my parents, "The Little Mermaid." At first she refused but then settled on hubby's lap. My son came out and said, "I'm not watching that!" Then Sebastian started doing something funny and he was on my lap. It was a nice family night and all is peaceful now as my little monkeys are asleep in their beds.

Tomorrow is grocery shopping and bill paying. Fun times all around. My daughter has a b-day party to attend. *sigh* There's nothing like buying a b-day present this time of year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Little mermaid. It came out when my daughter was just a baby and it was one of her first favorite movies (she was very cute sining along with it) Those were the days I tell ya'

Angel said...

It was a cute movie that I saw before I had kids. At Disney World she fell in love with Ariel but had never seen the movie. She was even Ariel for Halloween. Now she finally got to see it!

I'm sure the time goes so fast because it seems like a blink of an eye from having them in my tummy to 5 & 6 years old. *sniffle* We grab and hold those memories dear to us, don't we? I'm glad your daughter loved it too and she, I'm sure, has fond memories of it like you do. :D