Finding the slices of heaven.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Quiet before the storm?

I have a few orders for Christmas but not a ton. Is it the quiet before the storm or is there a cosmic thing that realizes that I might have enough on my plate already? I don't know. I do know that I have found someone who has offered me free advertising through a mailer. If I do that will I be swamped? Hmmmm, so many questions.

I will be running to my son's school in a few minutes to deliver some iced sugar cookies I made yesterday that look like the bells from The Polar Express because they are having a 'Polar Express' party. He's so excited. And those aren't the cookies I offered to make for the Holiday party (add to that the 3 dozen for my daughters thing on Friday.) I need to learn to say 'no' but it's for my kids. They beg me and I cave.

It's about that time that I need to go but in the words of a California Governor..."I'll be back."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kids wield tremendous power>