Finding the slices of heaven.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Today

My son was 'star student' of the week this week. What does that entail? I had to find a ton of pictures for him. I had to send treats into an estimation jar. And today I went in to eat lunch with my son after getting my daughter from preschool. I even spoiled him by taking in Burger King for us rather than cafeteria food. After that he guilted me into staying to read a story to his entire class and then asked if I could get him an early dismissal. *sigh*

Tomorrow I'll be back (without my daughter) for his party, which I volunteered for. What was I thinking? LOL.

4 comments:

lioux said...

Awwwwww.

Anonymous said...

And the mom of the year award goes to..........

Angel said...

Pshaw. Isn't that what any mom would do? Its been a crazy day, that's for sure.

Angel said...

I'm looking forward to those days. I didn't think I was because it meant my kids weren't babies anymore, but now I really am.