Finding the slices of heaven.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

To the winner goes the spoils

So at the holiday party this past Saturday hubby won two hockey tickets and I won two hockey tickets. We were able to trade someone for four on the same night, and that's tonight. We even got a prepaid parking pass. The seats are the firms and are near the ice. My first hockey game, the kids first hockey game. I hope they wake up for school tomorrow. I'm off to bathe them early so they can just go to bed once we get home!

Blog you later! I'm outy!

2 comments:

John said...

So who did you see play? Penguins vs. ???? I used to be a big hockey fan, and even played at the intramural level in college. But these days, I seem to have lost interest.

Angel said...

Penguins vs. Phili flyers. And we kicked arse. It was a great game to go to.

I enjoy most sports (minus basketball for some reason) and know enough to enjoy a game. In high school a dated a hockey fan and fun time player.

Anyway, we had fun.

John played hockey? Excellent. I wonder why you've lost interest?