Finding the slices of heaven.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Little Apron Angel

Back around Thanksgiving I had some people ask me about my aprons. I know I said I'd post pictures of them and I finally took pictures of them.
The white one is my main one. Hubby bought me it plain and I got fabric paint and had the kids put their hand prints on them. (and now, that wasn't meant to be crude. *shakes head* some people *giggle*) I couldn't show the whole apron since it has my kid's names on it and I keep those close to the vest.


The second one is the red one my little sis made me. She used bling on it and planned on writing "Angels' Heavenly Confections" which is my business name but ran out of bling after "Angel's" I laugh every time I see it. It's so her to leave it like that. Thanks Apes! For making it and steeping it full of memories before I even wore it! You rock!

3 comments:

lioux said...

I TOTALLY want one of these now!

Just think of what I could do for my gig wear.

Angel said...

That would be awsome. You'd sparkle when you Shimmied. Hee hee

You'd be bedazzle-rific!

lioux said...

Have an Awesome Weekend!