Finding the slices of heaven.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Chaos on Crap street

Volunteering for a 1st grade holiday party is nuts.

Volunteering for it while baking like a fiend is even more walnuts.

Then! Offering the idea of the craft for the kids to make roped me into heading the table with 6 impatient kids. Triple nuts.

Mix in that a ham in the oven that is due to be finished right as you plan to walk in the door but you are delayed. Mixed nuts.

I haven't felt this worked up in a long time. I'm blogging to calm down. What up with that? Oh, and the glass of wine will hopefully help.

Again I ask myself, "What the hell was I thinking?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's the holidays . We are supposed to be nuts this time of year, right?

Angel said...

LOL. Right. I'm over my mini panic attack. I feel better after dumping it into my keyboard. Well that and a glass of wine (which I never do but I deserved one.)

If you lived closer FL (and were not on the SELAP diet) I would invite you over for a nice ham dinner. My ham is sliced and ready for dinner.

Angel said...

Honey, even *I AM* asking what were you thinking.

You are all sorts of nuts:) But I still luv ya.

Angel said...

I know. I'm a goof ball. But all my baking is done now and I'm a cleaning freak. My company is picked up at the airport at 7 pm. There is still time!!!