Finding the slices of heaven.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Noooooooooo! Santa, No!

In a previous post on The Angel's Club I discussed how much my neighbors decorated, especially across the street. And I mentioned one item in particular.


This isn't PC and is probaly very offensive. But when I see this animated blow up decoration all I can think is..."No Santa!!!! No!" And yes, Santa moves up and down within the chimney but how they have this facing my house makes it look obscene (at least to a potty mind like mine. LOL)


Sorry if it's grainy, it was dark after all. hee hee. Can you see what I see?

3 comments:

Retail Zombie said...

HAHA! You want to see obscene? Check this one out... Santa and frosty take turns coming out of the igloo... one goes up... the other one goes *ahem* down.

Angel said...

Love it! Why do I love finding the obsene? Should I worry about myself? LOL

Holy crap! Kintner comes out of hiding. I thought you were hibernating. *chuckle*

Amy said...

That is hilarious! I only wish you had video of it moving up and down.

And suddenly I have Christmas music stuck in my head... "Do you see what I seeeeeeee?"

:)