Finding the slices of heaven.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Glitches to bitch about!

I have been absent for no other reason than my laptop is experiencing some online internet problems. I'm trying to get a hold of my local internet provider but their circuits are busy. Hmmmm.

Yesterday sucked because I couldn't do anything on my laptop. Eventually no application opened. Hubby sat with it for hours and it's back to only having the interenet not accessible, at least from my identity. Right now I'm logged onto my laptop under hubby's identity and got on the internet just fine. Thus the need to call the interenet provider and given the 'circuits are all busy' message I got it makes me think it's more than just me.

In the morning yesterday all but two cable channels were frozen in mid show for hours. I also get my phone service through my cable provider so at least that wasn't effected *knock on wood*.

Hubby's driving to a meeting way up north and said on the cell phone that it's icy. Yuck. I have no plans of venturing out for anything other than getting my son from the busstop. He's all bundled for school and there as I type.

I hope you are all experiencing a great, computer glitch free day!

2 comments:

lioux said...

Things go wrong with C-W D's computer ALL the time.

I hate when that happens!

Angel said...

LOL

I'm sure you do.

Will he ever stop burdening you? *chuckle*