Finding the slices of heaven.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Frickin' Frackin' *bleeeeeeep*

Okay.

I know I'm busy. I know I over stretched myself but I've been trying to deal with it. But then my little sister added something to the mix. She is making some sort of gift for my parents and asked for me to scan and send some pictures to her. It took me some time to get to it but I did. Then I call my parents and my dad asked me to email him some pictures I had taken of his driveway (that is possibly leading to a lawsuit.)

My father is really OCD and a perfectionist to boot, which is crazy because perfection is ellusive so when he doesn't achieve it (which is always) he gets irritated. He also tends to obsess over things (thus the OCD.) So when he gets it in his mind he wants something or we should do something at our house he literally asks me every day until we do it. It's like a demanding child and rakes on me. I try to take deep breaths and such but right now I'm frazzled. I know if I don't send those pics I'll hear it EVERY day. Seriously.

So I take time out of baking and wrapping and such to send them, all 16 of them. So I log into my email account and they exceeded his allowable email. UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH! So I have to REsend them ALL.

And we still have to take the kids to see Santa tonight. (that is if my son isn't sick when he gets home.... he's fighting something off I think.)

Then I get an email from my sister telling me the third picture I sent wasn't crisp enough, could I resend it? Of course, right? LOL *triple sigh*

4 comments:

lioux said...

Uggh.

How annoying!!!

Angel said...

Thank god I love him, seriously. LOL

Anonymous said...

He sounds a bit like my dad. he did everything yesterday and i tend towards a bit of procrastination. It made for some interesting discussions.

Angel said...

That's the interesting part FL, my dad takes FOREVER to make a decision. We tease him that it takes him 1-1/2 to 2 years to purchase things like a TV or his new computer (which took him 1-1/2 years.)

But if he wants something from me I have to do it, chop chop. He still sees me as a child. Then we do home improvement projects at OUR house (hubby and I) and ask for his help. He takes a week to decide how to do one thing on it. And if we want it done a different way we are being stupid because it is wrong wrong wrong.

I love him and so I take a deep breath. Lately hubby and I have been doing things on our own. This past summer I designed our pool deck and hubby and I built it. (I should post a picture of it, I'm so proud.)

Surprisingly enough I don't procrastinate but I have inherited the absentminded gene. LOL