Finding the slices of heaven.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Random thoughts on a hyperactive day

I just got back from dragging my two monkeys around town from a grocery store to stop at my parents for a minute to a large bulk store. After that we ran to Target for the rest of the b-day present and the bank to close one account and revise another (which ended up being an awesome thing to do because the new account she told me about will save us buko bucks!) Then I dragged them to a local Chinese restaurant where I picked up some dinner for later.

My daughter's friends party is from 4pm to 6pm and I won't have time to make dinner so I had to have something readily available.

I miss all my blog buddies but I know in the New Year we will all be back on a regular schedule and having a grand old time. Hee hee. Then I also hope to have time to revamp my novel and get it ready to send to a publisher for consideration.

2 comments:

lioux said...

awesome.

lioux said...

Have a Great time this weekend.

We're gonna have a fun year ahead of us.