Finding the slices of heaven.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A clearer view

Kintner's post got me thinking that I could find what it looks like in a clearer picture. Apparently this is how it is supposed to look.

And here is what it's called on this website. I thought Santa was doing the *ahem* pulling. LOL

Deer Pulling Santa out of Chimney Animated Airblown Inflatable.

Obviously my view is limited as I only see Santa going up and down from the back and at one point appears to be kneeling in front of Dasher.

3 comments:

lioux said...

I told a boyfriend once I wanted to design a *lighted hunter* to aim at all the neighbors lighted deer lawn ornaments.

Angel said...

That is brilliant. LOL.

I made reindeer ornaments one year for all my family members out of clothes pins. At the last minute I made the ones for the guys with a bulls-eye (since my sister's now ex hubby was a hunter.)

Retail Zombie said...

haha... now i can see it in your picture... bad santa