Finding the slices of heaven.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

What's done is done...oh and a giggle

So we got the beautious car. It's beautiful. It's a pity I have a migraine and can't fully enjoy getting it, the features or the new car smell mixed with the leather seats. After picking up the 'Silver Bullet' we jaunted over to the Giant local (45 minute drive from my house) Mall to see the big man in red (AKA Santa Claus, Kris Kringle.) The kids got to sit on his lap, and we capped their list to give him at 5 items each. My daughter likes to make it easy by saying, "I just want everything." They smiled amazingly and then rode the train that runs behind him.

By then my migraine had grown exponentially and I made it home and wanted to crawl under a rock. Hubby rocks though, he bathed both kiddies and got them to bed. *sigh* thanks hubby.

Now I'm decked out in the jam jams and catching up on my fav blogs. I should be baking but I'm still recovering. I will take a photo of the kick ass new car. We put the salesmen on notice to notify us of any special deals on Beetle convertibles. I also handed out some cookies and business cards. Even with a headache I was marketing. Yeah baby.

So the Jeep Liberty is gone (bye bye 12 miles per gallon) and it's kind of sad. My daughter was a little over 2 months old when we first brought it home and it's gone. *sigh* Time flies by quickly.

5 comments:

Angel said...

So, you gave up a Jeep Liberty? You said you owned a gas guzzling SUV? A Jeep Liberty is a gas guzzler? HOLY COW! My Explorer gets better gas mileage than that! And it's twice the size!

Either way I cannot wait to see your new car! I LOVE new cars:) My friend just bought a Honda Odessy. While I"m not a fan of that van, her's is VERY VERY VERY nice because of all the cool features.

Angel said...

The Liberty didn't start out with that bad of gas milage. We had it 5 years and the last year has been expensive with gas. The milage we got per tank has gone down and so we went shopping for a car with better gas milage. Hubby drives over 50 miles per day. If he has a court appearance in another county or depos in other towns he could drive a ton of miles. Sure we get reimbursed for work related milage but still, more for our money right?

I took photos of the 'silver bullet' last night in the messy messy garage. I'll post them later.

lioux said...

*Vic* is silver.

Angel said...

We soooo need to get our cars together. I bet they'd get along. LMAO. *smile*

Anonymous said...

I am going to be in the car market soon but unfortunately i will be looking for the under $2000 variety. I will live vicarisously through you though.