Finding the slices of heaven.

Monday, December 18, 2006

No!!!!!!!!!!

So we've had unseasonably warm weather here and I like it. As far as I'm concerned it can stay like this now and through winter until spring. Okay maybe a snowfall on Christmas day would be acceptable. Last week the weatherman tricked me again. He told me we'd be in for this warmer weather even into mid this week. But as usual they get paid 100% of their salary to be correct 8 % of the time. If only every job could be like that, right? So we were in the 50's all night and this morning but I went to the store and I noticed it was cooler. Sure enough I saw on the news a few minutes ago that the temperature is to drop and by tonight be in the 30's. It was 56 last night at midnight and what....? 30 tonight?

My body can't take this crazy weather yo-yo darn it! It must stop now! Who do I complain to? *sigh*

Okay, enough complaining. I know you didn't come here for that. LOL.

I'm going back to my normally scheduled crazy day! *smile*

4 comments:

lioux said...

[I know].

What IS up with this weather, anyway?

John said...

Did you get the car yet? I definitely think you should keep it hidden until Christmas and go for the red ribbon on the roof/hood. That car sounds like a blast to drive.

Angel said...

WHAT CAR! Did you get your new one already? What did you end up buying!!

Oh and yeah, sounds like Chicago weather. But we will be in the high 40's all week... the nights in the 30's. WAY mild for here. And the fam and I actually took a walk around the neighborhood tonight in the brisk weather to look at Christmas lights. It was so nice.

Angel said...

Lioux, I don't know. But I think I need to file a complaint with Mother Nature.

John: The date for picking up the car is Wednesday night. Hubby's excited. Where does one go to buy a bow like that? Hubby thinks I should run out on Christmas morning screaming like a Banshee to make the neighbors think he bought it for me. But when they see him driving it that would mess it up. I can't wait to drive it, if he ever lets me. I'm stuck with my crappy mini van (but, it's paid for. LOL. That's why I haven't caved on a new one. Who can beat no car payment.)

Angel: Our SUV was purchased 5 years ago the day after Christmas so the clock was ticking. We have secured a 2007 Wolfsburg edition VW Jetta. It has the cold weather package with heated leather seats among other cool features. I want my VW Beetle damn it! hee hee. Good for you on getting the family involved in the walk. That sounds like fun. We always drive around our community looking at lights. It is nice to do.