Finding the slices of heaven.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Test crazy....What flavor Martini are you?

You Are an Orange Martini


Everyone's favorite drunk, you're fun, flirty, and charming.

Unfortunately, you often spark jealousy - and unintentionally start bar fights.


You should never: Drink and dial. You'll just end up with multiple booty calls at your door!


Your ideal party: Is huge and lively. You love to work a crowd.


Your drinking soulmates: those with a Blueberry Martini personality


Your drinking rivals: those with a Dirty Martini personality

5 comments:

Sally said...

I'm an Orange Martini! What a fun quiz...sounds like we should party together, drinking soulmate!

Anonymous said...

I'm a CHOCOLATE martini:

"You're an elegant drunk, who only likes the best bars and the most expensive drinks.
A bit of a cheapskate, you're likely to mooch ten dollar drinks off both friends and strangers.

You should never: Drink and dash. You're gonna get caught leaving someone with the tab!

Your ideal party: A posh celebrity party you crash, with an open bar.

Your drinking soulmates: those with a Classic Martini personality

Your drinking rivals: those with a Blueberry Martini personality"

Why do you think I needed to borrow ten dollars from C-W D?

Anonymous said...

Okay, I just re-took the test to see if I'd get the classic martini and came up with this:

"You are a eclectic drink - liking to change drinks and venues often.
You are usually the first of your friends to find a cool new dive bar or cocktail.

You should never: Drink mystery drinks strangers hand you. Unless you want to wind up in foreign country.

Your ideal party: Is mobile, hopping from party to party.

Your drinking soulmates: Those with an Orange Martini personality.

Your drinking rivals: Those with a Chocolate Martini personality."

I am my own rival!!! Sheesh. I need a drink.

Anonymous said...

Oh. I didn't mention in my last comment--I was a Bluberry Martini.

Angel said...

So lioux, you're confusing me. Chcocolate, blueberry? Or just plain walnut? hee hee j/k.

Do I have two drinking soul mates? Totally awesome. I need to throw a martini party people! In the summer, when the pool is open. *smile*