Finding the slices of heaven.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last Update!

My sister and her husband made it last night around 11pm to Tampa and other than rain for a spell it was uneventful.

I'm glad they are safe and secure in their rental home. They will rent that house for 3 months while they house shop. My BIL just secured a professorship job in Architecture and since it is big pay for only 25-30 hour weeks he is looking for another part-time position in an architectural firm (he and I met in an architectural firm over 10 years ago and I set him up with my sis.) My sis is a Graphic Designer and landed a good paying job also. Since he graduated with his masters degree this past August it will be the first time they are both working. I hope the money pours in and they find the perfect house.

No comments: