Finding the slices of heaven.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Premature grey.

Sometimes I wonder why I'm not prematurely grey. My daughter, god love her, is my half-listener but she tries like a champ. Today is MASSIVE cleaning day. I took the things out of my china cabinet and cleaned it all, I cleaned my chandelier in my dining room and so on and so forth. It's a wild cleaning day.

My daughter loves to help so here is how our conversation went:

"Here [insert daughter's name here], take this rag, don't unfold it and wipe the table off in the living room. The table with the candle."

"Like this, Mommy?"

"No honey. Don't dust the candle, the table it's sitting on."

"No honey, not the piano next to the table, the table. Right there. That one. Yes, that one."

All of that and she was done in 2 seconds. LOL.

No comments: