Finding the slices of heaven.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Visitors and pain

Our visitors are here and I have a headache. *sigh* I'm so sick of them. (*update* the headaches not the visitors. LOL. I realized how that read. Sorry for the confusion.)

We went to Pramanti Brothers to try an authentic 'Burgh sandwhich. It was pretty good. The kids loved the video games. LOL.

We plan to go out for drinks tonight. I hope I rid myself of this headache.

Chrismtas Eve is tomorrow and I'm getting excited!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we are having guests too(with three little girls age 3 and under) it's fun but stressful. I hope your headaches go away and that you have a wonderful Christmas.

prettylawchick said...

I looooove Pramanti Bros sandwhiches....coleslaw, fries and meat on a sandwich? What could be better?

:)

Angel said...

FL...Good luck with the visitors. Mine are gone and my folks are due in about an hour. The turkey is in the oven!

prettylawchick... can you believe I've lived here all my life and that was my FIRST Pramanti Bros sandwhich? Seriously.