Finding the slices of heaven.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

rambling thoughts of a mind with a fever.

I can deny it no longer.

I'm sick.

I even have a fever.

I sound like I have a frog in my throat.

I don't even want to fix my hair (*gasp* I know. I ALWAYS FIX MY HAIR!) I fixed it but I didn't WANT to.

I just ordered clothes online for family members rather than drag my sick butt around a store (and I love to shop.)

I still need to shop for the monkeys tomorrow. I better drug myself up and sanitize my hands to keep from infecting others.

Contemplating getting one of those Michael Jackson germ masks but to keep the germs to myself. (is that the fever talking?)

Thank goodness I made homemade chicken noodle soup yesterday. Go figure the timing.

Thank you hubby dearest for sympathizing and offering to do 'left over night' to spare your poor sick wifey poo. *weak smile*. Or was it to keep me away from food that you eat? *quirks brow*

My daughter has her clamy bare feet on me and I'm too lethargic to move them. *sigh*

My daughter was just crying because she said my cocker spaniel was eating her hair, or was I hearing things?

They're calling for 4 inches of snow to fall here tomorrow. Ohhhhhh goodie.

I just thought about getting up to do something but completely forgot what that was.

*sigh* I better stop blogging with a fever. I might say some delirious things. LOL. Where is my vitamin C?

3 comments:

Rachel Emma said...

Hi Angel i'm sorry your sick, i hope you feel better soon. Thank you for your lovely message on my blog it really cheered me up.

Keep taking my vitamin C,
Take Care,
Rachel Emma

lioux said...

I know you're not feeling well. Just remember to be careful.

Angel said...

Thank you for the well wishes, Rachel emma.

And thank you lioux for the reminder. I think I won't ever forget to be careful again.

The good news is that I woke up feeling better. No fever, just the cough. That's good news because I had no choice. I had to get the kids off to school and go about my regular schedule.

Thanks again all.