Finding the slices of heaven.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Darn computers!!

I haven't been able to blog or read blogs or comment for over a day. My 9 month old dell laptop is malfunctioning. I spent an hour today on the phone with dell support and got the mcafee running again, finally. I thought the problem was fixed but it's still freezing up on me. I hope I don't have to wipe it clean and start from scratch... *sigh* I'd lose a ton of stuff and it would be a pain in the arse.

I had my doctor's appointment today and need to be on meds for a bit. He did give me a prescription to help me with my migraines but I have to go back for another test like I had done late summer early spring. Having to do that makes me worry. He says if it shows a thing I don't want it to show I'll have to have a biopsy and I hope to avoid that at all costs.

On the way back to my town (since this doctor is two towns over) I stopped by the VW dealer that I have been in contact with. It's close to this doctor. I talked to a sales man who has been emailing me but will have to deal with the guy who sold us our Jetta. Bummer, this guy was kind of cute. LOL. Anyway, they will be looking for a salsa red Beetle convertible with what I want. Oh yeah baby!

Now I'm off to read some blogs and (hopefully) comment. Darn computers. Don't they know I have important things to do with my peeps!? Really.

2 comments:

Terry said...

9 month old..... holy schmoley!!

Good luck getting it back up to snuff!!

I had a severe headache the other day and thought of you.. How horrible it must be to have migraines (I know my little ache was nothing compared to what you endure).. Happy you got something to alleviate the pain!!

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers... Good results and no biopsy!!! Check

Anonymous said...

Angel:

I’m at Dell Headquarters in Austin, Texas and I just came across this post. I see that you’ve posted quite a few times since this was written but I wanted to follow up and make sure all is well. If you still need help feel free to contact me.


Neil
Dell, Inc.
neil@dell.com