Finding the slices of heaven.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Rockin' good day!

OMG it is a beautiful day. I got out of my 2 hour Hunter Douglas blind seminar (which I was already familiar with but they were going to pay me to take notes so who am I to argue...LOL.) My daughter and I in our winter coats, which we really didn't need any longer. In the OSST minivan we shed our heavy coats because it was warmer than outside.

Now we are home and hubby is already home for the day after depos close by. We go to Nickelback this evening and I'm so excited!!!

I have to find the perfect outfit that makes me look young, hip and good. Boy, that's a tall order!

I'll blog you tomorrow afternoon and I hope my peeps are doing well!!

8 comments:

lioux said...

Have an AWESOME time tonight!!!

Angel said...

GIRL! I HAVE ALL THE WINDOWS OPEN IN THE HOUSE TODAY! HELL YEAH IT'S A ROCKING GOOD DAY!

It's amazing, I open the windows and my patience level rose 100%! LOL!!!

Have fun at the concert tonight! I'm JEALOUS! TAKE PICS OF YOU IN YOUR HOTNESS WITH HUBBY!!! And of Nickelback of course.

Angel said...

Lioux... I aim to have fun! It's my b-day present after all (it's awesome to enjoy the reminants of a b-day 3 months later. giggle)

DraMa... Oh yeah baby! I thought about giving the OSST minivan a good bath. She needs it.

Fresh air does wonders for the soul.

Awwww hotness... hee hee you are sweet. I want to take pics galore but hubby said I can't take the camera in. *pout*

Anonymous said...

I don't think you will have trouble with the outfit. Have fun!!!

lioux said...

You should wear something you've bedazzled®™©™!

John said...

Must have been some concert. No angel all day :-(

Steven said...

Hope you enjoyed NIckleback!

(If such a thing is possible) ;)

Steve~

Angel said...

Finished last... I found an outfit. As to it looking hip or good, that's up for debate. LOL

Lioux... I would have but I didn't want to be so blingy (is that a word) that the stage lights reflected off me. hee hee.

John... The concert was great but we were home by midnight and asleep by 1 am. A girl has to work the next day and run the kids around, ya know. I'll blog about yesterday in a sec.

Steven... I did and you are such a dork. They were quite possibly the best live performance I've seen. I went to Monsters of Rock in the late 80's or early 90's (darn dead brain cells from college) and it was great but this was awesome. Hubby is a metal fan and really enjoyed the show. I don't care if you don't like them, I do. So there! *sticks tongue out*