Finding the slices of heaven.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Supplimental post

I have spent all morning running errands and then picking my parents up at the airport. The drive there to get them was quite a funny thing with my daughter and I'll blog about it later this evening... I hope. I don't work tonight (my only night this week since I have Saturday off for my nieces birthday party.)



But in the mean time, hubby sent me these photos his firm took for various occassions that I thought were nice and I'd share. :D




This is at last years (not this years) firm Holiday party #1. They have two. This one is for clients and they take a photo of each couple. This one was at the Carlton downtown where they rented out the whole restaraunt and had a murder mystery thing. It was great fun! I do have to say that I was thinking... 'hey instead of paying for all of this, give hubby a big raise people!"
Holiday party #2 was the firm party at a great restaurant (why can't I remember the name) on the southside of town. After the dinner we went to The Improv where entrance and two drink minimum were paid by the firm. I laughed so hard I almost hurt myself. It was another great night. (There you have our normal two nights out a year. This year Nickleback was unexpected. LOL) THIS is how I wanted my hair. See! SEE!!
The whole fam damily downtown when Santa decided to visit a lawfirm for a few hours. Pizza, santa and gifts... a kids dream. Daddy having the day off.... a lawyers dream. Mommy driving downtown... well... it was worth it. LOL

8 comments:

Mike said...

You've got me wondering now if we have any pictures with all four of us in it.

I guess we did get a couple at Disney, but I can't think of any before that.

Angel said...

Mike... happy photo hunting!

lioux said...

Awww.

What great pics.

Sizzle Pizzle said...

You totally remind me of her!

Angel said...

Lioux.... thanks!

Sizzy... OMG... you are sooooo sweet. She is beautiful so I am very very flattered, thank you!

Terry said...

Hey Angel, what great pics.. Thanks for sharing and what an attractive family you have.. I know you are soooooo proud!! I was thinking how your hair looked great then I realized, it was before photos.. I am sure you are doing fine with your 'do.

Dan said...

What a lovely family! You guys all looks so awesome!

Love Bears All Things said...

great family photos. And I like your hair like that. I'd like some long layers like that. Would a picture help explain to the hair stylist?