Finding the slices of heaven.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Friday sum up...

My friday in a nutshell.

Wake both kids... dress and feed both kids. Brush both kids teeth, wash both kids faces. Get son to the bus stop head back to the house. Get daughter to preschool. Get to Walmart, get staples and what hubby needs. Get to Bank to deposit design checks. Find out because of one I need to open a business account. Open business account with Bob. Tease Bob about the vast array of pink and white bunnies on the back desk. Asked Bob if he usually collects fuzzy pink bunnies. Make Bob laugh and blush. Leave bank. Go to grocery store/video store. Return videos from last Saturday. Buy milk and a few other items. Leave store. Arrive home with 15 minutes before having to leave to pick up my daughter. Hurry up and eat my breakfast.

Drive like crazy go get daughter on time but remember packet for a client. Pick up daughter. Stop by work on the way back and drop off said packet. Drive car to son's school. Pick up Easter candy order.

Leave school and discuss the beautiful Daffodils with daughter walking hand in hand. Drive home. Make lunch. Do laundry. Pick up all the stuff lieing around the first and second floor. Get phone call from in-laws who (apparently) were in town asking to visit. Wish I could say know. Know I can't. I say yes. They arrive. They visit for a decent amount of time. I get ready for work, they stay with the kids until hubby gets home as I race off to work. Work 5-9.

Race from work, stop off at CoGo's to get a sandwich. (big mistake) Wolf down half of sandwich as I drive to local bar. Get to local bar and luck out to find a great parking space. Pay entrance fee and join the other 8 ladies from my housing community to dance along with a local band.

Dance until 1:40 am having only one beer at 9:15 pm and coke the rest of the time. Drive home alone. Get inside, find house dark but front light on. *sigh* Belly starts to hurt. Belly starts to hurt even more. There you have it, my day in a nut shell. Was it the sandwich or the stress that is hurting my tummy? I do not know. Night all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Busy girl

Love Bears All Things said...

could have been the stress that made the sandwich hurt the stomach. Busy day. Hope you got rest.

lioux said...

I'm exhausted just reading about this.