Finding the slices of heaven.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

So I'm home..

I spent my morning at work with peanut. I had a seminar on flooring and pricing it. I got to shine a bit explaining to a co-worker how to figure out that a 9 x 12 tile is .75 sq. feet and how you figure it out and how to figure out how many tile would make up 30 sq. feet. Fun stuff. Then a quick (25 minute) staff meeting.

Peanut and I then went to Walmart. Our Walmart is expanding to something they call 'Super'. What's super? That they swallowed up a few more stores as they expand? That they smell like adhesives as they put new flooring in? That they add more harsh, unflattering lighting? That's super. All I know is that I get some things there so we started walking in. I wore a black skirt (kind of short) with a black and white blouse and black almost knee high boots with my black leather jacket to work. Peanut and I walked into the store, her in a cart.

At the automatic doors a man stepped aside to let us through. I thanked him and as I passed I heard, 'nice legs.' *blush* That was a first. An outloud compliment rather than a leer. LOL

We got what we needed and headed home where I finally ate. Did I mention I forgot to eat breakfast? I did. I've been doing that unintentionally a lot lately. *sigh*

So now I'm home and hope to catch up on my bloggy peeps blogs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure he was just expressing the thoughts of every man around there. ;)

lioux said...

Don't get me started on Company, Inc. meetings. I WISH they were only 25 minutes long.

Angel said...

Finished last..... lol *blush* Thanks.

Lioux... well that was the meeting AFTER the meeting. I was there for 2-1/2 hours.