Finding the slices of heaven.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Nickelback ticket/back stage passes entry

I shot this video quickly today because I really really want those backstage passes. Perhaps I could have done better. I shot a few with me in it and gagged. Not only does my voice sound deeper today, but I DESPERATELY need a haircut and my stylist, I found out yesterday, is no longer at the salon I go to. Now what do I do. Regardless I would be the happiest SAH'er in the world if I won these tickets. Even if I don't, at least I tried, right? You can't win if you don't try.

Don't make too much fun of me. LOL. Thanks Lioux for the idea, I hope it lives up to your fantastic idea.

8 comments:

lioux said...

LOL. That was AWESOME!!! Totally what I was thinking!

TRAIN WRECK said...

Didn't Mick Jagger stay here once?

Angel said...

OMG! I LOVE IT! That is awesome!

And can I say, without sounding weird that I LOVE LOVE LOVE your voice? I don't know what it is but it is "Deeeeaad sexay!!!"

Angel said...

Lioux... cool. I realized I should have had Nickelback playing in the background too darn it. And I meant to say walks or drinks in their sleep. bahhh!

Train wreck... he did and he sang me 'Angie'. I love that song.

Drama... thank you thank you! I'm so excited that I did it!!

Ummm kay, I hate my voice. LOL It's deeper lately because I think I had to yell a bit much to get the kids moving this morning. sheesh. Thank you for the compliment though. LOL

Mike said...

Great idea and cool video!

Terry said...

Kudos to Lioux for the awesome idea.. You did a great job with it!!

Angel said...

Mike... thanks, I wish it was better but I'm proud I got it in with everything else. LOL

Terry... Lioux is a creative genius and I attribute the bottle of booze for breakfast to hubby. Thanks for the compliments.

Anonymous said...

Way too funny Angel. What a great idea. I love the safety gate at the top of the stairs.