Finding the slices of heaven.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunshine ... on my shoulders... makes me happy

Sorry to quote John Denver and rest assured that it's the only line I know from ANY John Denver song. (I wouldn't have even known it but for my mom having the radio on when I was a child and my having an uncanny knack to remember lyrics to songs. I could forget your name but boy I'd remember a song lyric. LOL)

But today IS sunny. Due to daylight savings time it's 10:28 instead of 9:28 and we are still in their jammies (the only day mommy can do that so why shouldn't we all do it?) Hubby went to Dunkin' Donuts at my request and we enjoyed the sweetened breakfast goodness. *rubbing full belly*

To top it all off we are going to my parents house for dinner and a visit. They will be flying to Tampa Wednesday (I know because I'm driving them to the airport and have been questioned a million times if I'm sure I can *rolls eyes*) so they want me to know where all the important papers are incase the plane desends quicker than normal. *sigh* But my mom is planning a roast with all the trimmings and I'm like a deer in the headlights for a home cooked meal by my mommy (who said at 34 you're too old to call your mom mommy? Not me!)

Laundry is still on the agenda because we just keep wearing and dirtying clothes and it just doesn't seem to want to stop. Hubby vacuumed the whole house and dusted on Saturday plus he folded a few loads of clothes so I'm not complaining. Nope, not at all. So far things have been going good with me working and I got to spoil him with his work bag that will save us on chiroptractor bills. Now THAT's an investment, right? Before our trip to Destin I'll get my laptop bag so I'll spoil myself too.

Talk about a boring post of a whle lot of nothing. LOL Sorry folks

3 comments:

lioux said...

Total Yawnfest.

JK.

Angel said...

I know... I totally fell asleep while rereading it (and writing it.) Where the heck did my creativity go?

Dan said...

Hubby vacuumed the whole house

Good for you for training your husby well. My wifey does the vaccuming as well (except for the stairs which are a bit difficult and require more upper body strength). But then I do all of the cooking, which I enjoy ... in a very manly way, of course.