Finding the slices of heaven.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

March and my peeps


I have to say I agree with hubby.... March is the suckiest month of the year (because of the weather.... sorry to anyone with birthdays in this month.)

One morning it's 32 degrees the next morning it's 12 degrees with wind that threatens to make your cheeks freeze and fall off. The high today is supposed to be 23 but in a few days it might be 44. No wonder this month is the 1 month my kids always always get a cold or sick. Warm, cold, warm, cold. Geez.

Now that I've been working for a few weeks I have to say the one thing I realized I don't like is how it effects my blogging. LMAO. Okay, if that's the worst thing about the job then I must be doing okay, right? Hubby would probably say I blogged too much (but what does he know. *sticks tongue out*)

This morning I have a 2 hour seminar at work and later today my son has a well doctor visit. Other than that my day is mine. (if you call more drafting, laundry and other cleaning mine...lol) I'll be around though to see all my blog peeps!

8 comments:

lioux said...

I totally agree. This is my least favorite time of year.

I'm fighting off a cold myself. (stupid weather and over co-working).

When is spring going to be here already?

And former Co-Worker Holly and I Love, Love, Love Peeps.

Angel said...

My first thought was "Oh please don't tell me you love those nasty little peeps things!" HA HA HA HA!

Then, at the end of the post, I finally got the reference. My name is Angel and I'm an idiot.

Ginger said...

I like March, actually. In the South everything starts blooming and turning green. January and Feb blues are over. Also, we have that cold, warm thing from October until May. One day it is 70 the next in the 30's.

Love Bears All Things said...

Can you see any Spring blooms yet?

With your job,seminars,free lancing,kids,laundry,cleaning you're being to sound like supermom!sami

Unknown said...

Well I have some freesia coming up and some tulips. That's about it. It was warm this past weekend but today is fffffffreeeeezzzzzing. Tomorrow they are callin gfor 2-4" of snow and then by Thursday in the 40's. Ugh.

Not super mom. A ton of women do what I'm doing. I'm more like 'frazled mom'. LOL

Angel said...

Who is that Angela and what is she doing commenting on.... oh wait that's me.... lmao. j/k

Terry said...

I knew it!! There are two of you!!

I have to admit, that I do LOVE Peeps!!

Angel said...

LMAO... no. I wish. I'm ONE exhausted woman. :D