Finding the slices of heaven.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Darn it!


I had some complications with the darn template! I had a counter at the bottom that seemed to disappear. 20 minutes of adding it back, darn it! *sigh* Oh well, such is life, right?

I've half cleaned the kitchen, now for the floor and then.....I'm putting on the apron. Yep, I have an apron. How 50's of me. Wait, that's right! I even have a puffy chef's hat. Hee hee.


My little sister is crafty (she's a graphic designer and they tend to be creative people). She made me a red apron with bling on it. The bling formed my name. I have 'Angel' on an apron with bling. It's too cool. I don't wear it because I don't want to ruin it. I wear my other one. If I open a bakery I think I'll shadow box the apron. *smile*

5 comments:

Rachel Emma said...

Hi Angel

What you have made is really cute i like making things too. Last year i made stockings for christmas. I'm liking the new template too.

Take Care,
Rachel Emma

Angel said...

I WANT AN APRON! I LOVE APRONS and never have nice ones. I just saw one on tv the other night that I'm DYING to have. They don't make aprons like this anymore so I wish I could sew.

But the ones your sis makes are awesome! Seriously, I want one. What do I need to do to get one from her. How much?

Angel said...

Thanks ladies but I didn't make it.

Rachel emma, it sounds like you are crafty and artistic. That's wonderful! I hope you post a picture of your glittery cards on your blog. (if you have already please forgive my ignorance. ;D)

Angel of drama...if you can't find one let me know and I'll try to make you one. I'm in the midst of making draperies for my house. I am making swags for my entryway.

Anyway, I'll post pictures of the aprons later.

lioux said...

OMG!!!

I'm a graphic designer!

Angel said...

LOL, Lioux.

You know, I figured that out. Since my sister is one I was able to deduce it from your posts. She's the one that just got married. Her hubby is an architect. My other sis has a degree in accounting (she's the fun one. LOL Sarcasm. I'm so kidding.)