Finding the slices of heaven.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Astrology

I saw this post on John's blog and it linked to trueself's post and so now i'm posting my results.

I love astrology so I was easy to bait with this. Please ignore the language, believe it or not in real life I do not swear (I only type the words in erotica form. LOL)

SAGITTARIUS:.

The Sexy one ...Spontaneous. Horny. Freak in Bed. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. The one. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic.

Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique sexiness. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in Bed..!!!

Did I say Amazing in Bed!? Not the kind of person you wanna f@%k with you might end up crying. 4 years of bad luck if you do not repost.

This one is hubby's:

LEO:. The Lion in bed

Great talker. Sexy and passionate. Laid back. Knows how to have fun. Is really good at anything involving sex. Great kisser. Unpredictable.

Outgoing. Down to earth. Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Good when found.

7 years of bad luck if you do not re-post.

8 comments:

LID said...

Yeah, this was right up your alley...LOL!

Angel said...

*chuckle* is that a compliment or a slam? hahahaha. I saw the 4 years of bad luck and felt compelled to post it.

Working Gal said...

Okay, in order to avoid the bad luck (7 years in my case!) I am posting this on my blog - yikes - my mom reads my blog...I'll have to edit it a bit.

Terry said...

Who needs bad luck. I will be posting mine soon...

Mike said...

If it wern't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all...
Doom, despair and agony on me...



That's right, I grew up watching Hee-Haw. What of it?

Rick said...

Hee-Haw! Me too.

...deep dark depression, excessive misery.

And now everybody!

"Where oh where, were you last night, why did you leave me here all alone. I searched the world over and thought I found true love.
You met another and thwerp! you were gone."

Angel said...

hahahahahaha...

southern men. :D

Mike said...

That's what Becca said, right Rick?