Finding the slices of heaven.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Work day....

I work tonight.

I have a design client at 6pm (my first through this place) and I can't charge her my design fee because I'm on the clock. WTF? So I will spend one hour with her and arrange another meeting, when I'm not on the clock but will inform her I charge $40/hour and require a signed contract that my lawyer (aka hubby) drew up for me.

Not only that. I start at 5 pm. That means the monkeys will be going with me and will hang out in the play area while I train until their daddy picks them up.

Missing them makes me not want to go.... money entices me to go. Dinner was prepped by noon and is in the oven to bake for over an hour so we can eat at 4pm. A cookie cake for the boy's kids party is baked and cooling and laundry and dishes have been attacked.

I've already put a full day in. I will sleep good tonight, that's for sure.

7 comments:

lioux said...

Enjoy your 4PMish dinner.

And have A Great Night!

Angel said...

I feel like a silver-hair (or my parents. lol) eating at 4pm. Sheesh. My son will love it, he's a walking stomach.

Thanks. Signing off! Son due home any minute! cya all!

LID said...

Good luck A! Knock 'em dead!

Angel said...

Good God woman you are a domestic goddess. I'm so jealous and so not worthy.

Angel said...

long island dad.... I kicked arse last night! This job is going to encompass a lot but pay very well!

drama... not a goddess... just burning the candle at both ends. I fear eventually I'll get burned. I hope you all don't watch that happen. lol

Terry said...

Standing by with fire extinguisher in hand!!!

Angel said...

Awwwww Terry, thanks for getting my back. That rocks!