Finding the slices of heaven.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

E-file Angel...

So I sat with our taxes. I checked and rechecked numbers, shuffled papers and got them ready. Then I looked into e-file. The IRS recommended certain efile providers to help since we don't qualify for free-file. After many hours of figuring out the system hubby and I e-signed our returns and they are on to the tax-man to review and for a small fee (smaller than Turbo tax so I'm excited.)

I hope the nice refund comes in as fast as Rick said his would in a previous comment. We have airline tickets to buy for the wedding in May and cash is far better than credit cards for sure!

My brain hurts but I'm so excited!!! Woo hoo!!! The taxes are done!

12 comments:

LID said...

Woooo Hoooo... *Big Clap Hands* for ANGEL et al.

Rick's right... direct deposit... real quick... really!

Angel said...

Then Wooo hooo for direct deposit and soon-to-be airline tickets!!

lioux said...

I, Love, Love, Love direct deposit!!!

Anonymous said...

Mine won;t be finished till April because I know i am going to owe :(

Steven said...

I still haven't done mine...

Sigh...

So very fucking lazy. ;)

Steve~

Angel said...

Finished last.... I don't blame you for waiting, I would to. No need for them to get more from you until the last possible minute.

Steve...we used efile express for the first time! It was only $7 per return for any and all forms you'd need. We downloaded them, filled them in and efiled the same day. Our refund, we just learned, should arrive in our account in 12 days. If it does it will be the most awesome tax experience ever! Check it out, perhaps it can cure the 'f'ing lazies' you have going on. LOL

Angel said...

Crap, I hate when I know I should have used 'too' versus 'to' in a sentence it irks me greatly.

Rick said...

Eye two some thames use to in lou ov too. Their wheel all weights bee things like that that that that that wheel annoy others, there brothers, and the're mothers. What rhymes with druthers?

At least ewe didn't write "too verses to".

Rick said...

Hope that last comment wasn't too painful to read. Suddenly I feel drunk. Too bad I am not.

Angel said...

MY EYES!!!!!

RICK MY EYES!!!!

My brain hurts now. *sigh* LOL

Rick said...

That first sentence should have read "Eye two _sum_ thames use to in lou ov too."

I must have been off my game when I wrote that.

Bring on the pain.

Angel said...

You've simply taken the pain from shoveling and added it to my eyes. And now that I have the answer to a migraine (that is until my stomach lining is burned away from the ibuprofen) I can handle anything! I'm a tough chicky!

Bring it buddy! Bring it!