Finding the slices of heaven.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Blogger friend help.

I just heard on the radio yesterday that a radio station in town is giving away Nickelback tickets (I know, I have a pair but I could always sell them right?) probably front row..... PLUS back stage passes. All I have to do is make a 60 second or less video that says WHY I should get these tickets over all else. I need to be creative. I have a few ideas where I explain why I deserve it by using the titles of each song on the newest CD and a few others.

What I'm wondering is if you, my blogging buddies, have any other ideas. Something creative*cough Lioux, I know you're busy*.

Please comment ideas of what I can do so I can go back stage with my absolute favorite band!!! Thanks!

4 comments:

lioux said...

OMG!!!

I'm totally going to e-mail you later about your last two posts.

I have a Nickelback idea and I wanted to comment on your dream.

Angel said...

Lioux... you are such a bff! [[[hugs]]] I'll try the idea out tomorrow with my camera. Maybe I'll post it. hee hee. Thanks again!!!

lioux said...

Good Luck with the filming/contest!

Mike said...

See. If you had flashed the snow plow driver, then he might have been willing top help you out, now.