Finding the slices of heaven.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Bowling fun with a bunch of kids

My son's bowling b-day party (I know, late but we had to reserve the lanes and blah blah blah.) He invited 3 boys and 3 girls (one he used to like and one he likes now.) We had two lanes and they split 3 boys and three girls (it would have been 7 kids but one boy didn't come to the party.)

So I got to cheer on the girls while hubby cheered on the boys. The kids had a blast and enjoyed pizza (although passed on finishing it to eat my cookie cake..lol. Such a compliment.)

I have pictures that I might post AND some video. My son got a ton of spares and a strike. We had bumper rails but he had most of his going down the center of the lane. I just told my mom he bowls like my dad with a wicked spin. LOL.

Generally I am just thoroughly enjoying my last free Saturday for over a month. *sigh* I'm off to surf blogs and do practically nothing.

Blog ya later!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Enjoy your evening!! I am myself doing practically nothing and loving it!!

Angel said...

I did, Terry. I hope you enjoyed your evening. Now it's back to busting my arse today. *sigh*