Finding the slices of heaven.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Easy like Sunday morning....

It's a balmy (8 degrees, well it was this morning now at 11:41 its 15 degrees) Sunday morning. The sun is out.. hey! The sun is out!? The house is in shambles with new toys all around. AND... I think I've lost my mind because I'm letting him ride his bike in the upstairs and in doing so I had to bring my daughters bike up (after cleaning the tires) so she too could ride.

My plan for today is to put the clean dishes away and sit down to write my new story. Yep. That and keep playing with my kids, it has been an all kids morning. I just had a good laugh over quotes from the Airplane movie after commenting on Obsession's blog. Ahh a nice all around Sunday.

I'm just relaxing and taking it easy for the most part. I really should get ready for the day. I'm such a slacker.

7 comments:

LID said...

Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer... Oh wait... it's 24 degrees!

Anonymous said...

Ha, I should be such a slacker. Hope your day has been fun.

Angel said...

Long island dad....ahhh summer. Soon enough! I even let my daughter try out her roller skates in the house from Santa. And then pulled my son's roller blades out to find out he's missing a piece. Wow, thank goodness we found that out.

Finished last.... I couldn't stand being so slack-assed, I worked on my taxes. LOL My brain hurts.

Working Gal said...

I'm going to gloat about Arizona again - I actually considered turning on my air conditioner last night!

Just so you know I think of April with a sense of DREAD!!! It usually is in the 90's by then.

Hope you had a good Sunday!

Angel said...

I'm starting to think you're just a meany meany pants lady. An important thing to remember, Working Gal, is that my family is okay with the cold. Sure, if we could live in 80 degrees 365 days a year we would but then we'd never know the joy of sledding, snowman building and snowball fights. Sweaters are not just a pretty clothing item they are also needed. And while I have a hard time keeping warm sometimes, I HATE overheating.

Brag all you want, I'm happy.

Terry said...

A New Story (clapping profusely)!! Let me know when you get published, I will be first in line for an autograph!! (Or have you already been published?? and I missed it.)

Angel said...

Other than Storiesonline.net and literotica I have yet to be 'published' but I'll let you know. Thanks for being first in line for an autograph... I hope there IS a line. LOL