Finding the slices of heaven.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Little man's photo montage

I apologize in advance for this being so long... I could have posted hundreds of pics but tried to minimize.

"Is this the little girl I carried, Is this the little boy at play?
I don't remember growing older, when did they?
When did she get to be a beauty, When did he grow to be so tall?
Wasn't it yesterday when they, were, small?" (Fiddler on the Roof, "Sunrise, Sunset")

We brought you home. You were so tiny in that car seat (tinier than in my tummy!!)
Where did you get those blue eyes?
Play hard and sleep hard, that's his motto
Yeah.... he's just THAT cool. And it isn't because he's in my 'oh so sexy teal mini-van' either.



No this isn't a topless bar...lol j/k this is my son and my nieces at 'red grandma's' dancing in the living room like I did as a kid. Ahhhhh the memories.
My son at our old house helping PapPap install a shelf under the sink. (After 3 daughters and being the only grandson.... we named him after PapPap and they are two peas in a pod. LOL)


The many faces of my boy.

You are still the only one who can make your sister laugh like that.

We had just gotten our Jeep so Santa brought him one. I guess he thought it should have a roof... and wait... that's NO TOY!!Ummmm. I'm guessing you got ahold of some markers? Thank goodness they are washable.

Look how grown up you look now. Boy you love sports and mommy loves to be your cheerleader.

Two nights ago we found him like this.... dreaming about baseball season coming up son?

My how you've grown my baby boy!

"I don't remember getting older...when did they?"

11 comments:

LID said...

Great... absolutely GREAT!
Of course he was dreaming of baseball - pitchers and catchers report to spring training in two weeks!

lioux said...

Awww.

Awesome.

Angel said...

Thanks Long island dad and Lioux.

Ahhhh he needs new cleats and glove and baseball pants. Probably even all new soccer gear. Thank goodness I got that job!! He's putting me in the poor house and he wants to play football and hockey. Can you say ka-ching?

Mike said...

Good looking boy. The Talker has those same blue pjs. I did a double take there for a second.

Sally said...

He's adorable! And how cool will it be as he continues to grow up and keep watch over his little sis!

And they do grow up fast, don't they?? My nephew is going to be 10 in April...I CAN NOT believe it! I will FOREVER tell the story about how he "squirted" his grandma the first time he got his diaper changed at home....and what did grandma do?? She tried to pinch it off! What do you dads think of that?? My brother was freaking out! Of course, the kid is just fine today, but the story will live forever!

Angel said...

Mike.... thank you. Really? The spaceship ones? Awesome! He still loves the footy jammies.

Sally... They grow so fast! Thank you! Ewwww that isn't a good thing to do! My son peed up in the air when hubby was changing him and he made the mistake of talking to me while he was doing it. Can you say 'pee in the mouth'? ahhhh funny!

Working Gal said...

He's adorable - they do grow up too fast.

BTW - I LOVE your weather report. I'm am laughing like crazy because our temps are opposite - Mine says 71 and yours says 17.

Terry said...

My what a good-looking boy. You seem to have a very special family!!
Now, bring on the Peanut!!! Please.

Angel said...

Working gal.... ohhhh thanks. *rolls eyes* Thanks for reminding me that we are freakin' freezing here! We don't let that get us down. We are pasty white, pale and thick blooded but we are still a happy crew standing in slippers over the heating vents!!

And they do grow up too fast!

Terry...why thank you! You wanna see my peanut? LOL Maybe tomorrow. I'm photo exhausted. hee hee

Anonymous said...

You got yourself a keeper there Angel.

Angel said...

finished last.... thank you! Sweet as always!!