Finding the slices of heaven.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Share the love blog awards

First let me say that everyone should go and vote for Rachel Emma in 'the most inspirational blog' in the Share the love Blog awards for which she has been nominated. She is a courageous young woman battling stomach cancer and is about to undertake surgery to try and regain her life. Her photographs are well worth selling for their beauty so not only do I wish to see her win the award but I wish to see her free from the pain and cancer.

Vote for her!

Then I scrolled down to see who else was nominated in each category to see what other blog buddies were there that I could vote for. To my shock and surprise someone had nominated me in the 'best commenter' section. *blush* and *double blush*. Whoever did that, thank you. I don't know what to say, I know, that's a first. LOL

7 comments:

Terry said...

What is this like another huge favor?? J/K I do think Rachel Emma is very inspiring and such a sweet girl!!

LID said...

Done... voted! U R right Rachel Emma deserves it all! And you are a great commenter! Thanks!

Angel said...

Thanks for going Terry! She is sweet. I can't wait to hear that she is better from her surgery and living her life!

Long island dad.... Thanks for voting for her! *blush* I always have something to say, that's for sure. LOL.

Angel said...

*shyly chiming in and raising hand*

I nominated you for that award:) I just didn't want to say anything. You just always leave such nice comments and they are wordy and personal. I love that.

Angel said...

*blush* awww Drama!!!! [[hugs]] Thank you so much for the sweet sweet thing. If I had known about the awards I soooo would have nominated you for the blog I just won't stop reading.

If I get to Chicago with my new job I'm buying you some coffee so you can make it shoot out my nose (since you are so funny.) hee hee.

TRAIN WRECK said...

Wait a minute! How can we get DYD nominated for funniest or stupidest
or whateverest blog? Let me know who this nominating commitee is!
Whateverest? Moountain in Tibet, yes?

Angel said...

I guess you just notify the woman who hosts it. Perhaps in february we'll push for that.

Look at you TW... all boasting of DYD.... lol