Finding the slices of heaven.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Yep.... still snowing

I don't need no stinking weather forecaster on tv to tell me, it's still snowing. Hubby's office sent the staff home at 2pm. He plans to head home before it gets dark to be safe. I have seen no adult tv or news all day and seem to be accomplishing squat. Okay, my son's box is done for Valentines day and I'm about to finish my daughters (she poopered out. LOL) The wind is whipping and the cars are crawling on the secondary road behind my house. I hope there are no accidents. We will not see the 100" they saw in New York a few weeks ago (thankfully) and really the amount isn't that huge but the road crews can't keep up and my road in FRONT of my house hasn't been touched.

Would it be a bad thing to order a pizza? LOL Yeah. That's what I thought so I think hubby will pick it up for me. I have a craving for pizza. Bad timing.

4 comments:

lioux said...

Mmmm.

Pizza.

Thankfully I live on the same block as two awesome restaurants.

Angel said...

yes.... Mmmm pizza. I sound like Homer Simpson now LOL

LID said...

Not at all... he's out anyway, right? What's one more stop!
On second thought...

Angel said...

I made chicken parmesan instead but spent tons of time digging out. How's the weather there? We are now having inches of ice on top. Yippeee.. I'm so excited, can you tell? *rolls eyes*