Finding the slices of heaven.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sunday photo fun.... our winter wonderland

We got more snow since these pictures were taken. And today I even chipped away the 1" of ice on the whole sidewalk (some of the length of the sidewalk is seen here.
Pretty icicles....
MORE pretty icicles...
This is the mound of snow as of the 16th. We've gotten 5 more inches... I kid you not. This mound is as tall as me now. No snide remarks about me only being 60" tall folks.
BEFORE I chipped away the ice and shoveled the ice on top of the 2' of mounded snow.

The great snow puppy. Fierce, isn't she? LOL... She was sliding all over.


This is what we have with our hot chocolate after our fun outside today. Yesterday I made homemade chocolate chip cookies since my parents came to visit with my uncle. I MUST have dessert for company. We enjoyed them again today. YUM

No comments: