Finding the slices of heaven.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Party day...

Today is my son's party, later today. So last night the cake was finished (I'm already exhausted. LOL) and I'll post a pic of it another day. The food is cooking on the stove and his gift is in the garage. He began to beg me yesterday to let him pick the color wrapping paper. Ummm, it's a bike. I told him it was already wrapped. LOL

We don't have a ton of people coming... 8 adults and 4 kids (including my two) and every year the group gets smaller when family moves to another state.... (we'll miss you April and Bill.*sigh*) But we will have fun. It doesn't look like snow so that means the in-laws will be able to make a break for it from Erie.

Blog you later folks!

4 comments:

Terry said...

Once again, Happy Birthday Little Man!! Hope all you kids have a wonderful day!!!

Anonymous said...

Have fun and save some cake for me.:)

Ginger said...

Hope the party goes well and the cake is not too pretty to eat!

Angel said...

Terry.... once again, thank you. ;-) I do tend to repeat myself. LOL Sorry. It was a wonderful day for the little man. Mommy's tired though.

Finished last.... man I wish you had said something sooner. hee hee. I gave pieces away. I'm determined to lose weight since joining the 'future milf' thing.

Ginger... hello and welcome. I met your mom and the fam damily. I hope to get you all straight in my head eventually. LOL I might have to draw a blogging family tree. I'll visit your blog next chance I get. The cake wasn't too pretty, it was a car. It looked okay for my second cake attempt. My mom used to decorate cakes and sell them for years so she usually did them. This is my second one and nowhere near her calibre.