Finding the slices of heaven.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Apron update!

Thanks ladies for the compliments on the apron but just as George Washington said, "I can not tell a lie." That was an image I found on the internet. After my baking is done I'll post a picture of the apron my little sis made for me. The one I use is white and I used shirt paint and I painted one of my kid's hands with their favorite color. Then I made an imprint of their hand on the apron. I wrote "mommy's sweeties" I think, on it.

I'll post a picture of each later.

Dramamama I'm sure you can find an apron out there. I'll sew you one if you can't find one. Of course it will be something I'd do later. LOL. I'm busy enough.

I have made a ton of stuff and have kept to my stringent schedule. Hubby took pity on me and made dinner and plans to bathe the kids. I'm off to make a half dozen batches of chocolate mousse.

No comments: